Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Ninj & Ninj 12 Months Weekly Planners


Customize Notebooks and Weekly Planners from Niki & Jenna


Hi, this is my first post in this blog and also written in English (I have a previous one in Spanish about other stuffs, later I will introduce in other moment). I want to said that I'm really excited with this blog, and hopefully, you like a reader likes it (please, you can comment either good or bad feedbacks, so I can have better idea of my improvement) 

In this first post, I want to talk about Ninj and Ninj Weekly Planner. This is my first planner since I finished my University almost 3 years ago. Since then I got a job and all my planning became digital, you know, like Google Calendar syncronized with my mobile's Calendar. Is not that I don't like it, but I love to write (and I don't have a good writing) and touching the paper and also decorating it with stamps, washi tapes, or even writing with color pens.

Ok, lets focus on the planner, this one that I owns, is a weekly planner that starts from August 2014 to July 2015. I see in their shop that they have ones starting from January to December.

Let's begin with the cover, the first and last sheet is a transparent matte laminate that protects the cover of the planner, which is a 120lb cardstock. The size of the planner is 5.5" x 8.5" with wire bound.

They also provide a 2014 and 2015 calendar in two pages, for me it is very important because I circle the day for important events of my life (like, keeping track of my period and can tell the gynecologist in a fast way - I know is a TMI for the first post >_<"):


The montly overview, with a "To Do" list in one side, but also in the right upper corner, they have the previous and the next month Calendar:


I absolute love it, I like simplicity, and this one match what I like. They have 1 week in two pages, starting from Monday to Thrusday in one page, and the next page, starts from Friday to Sunday and below Sunday, has a space for "Notes".


In the back, they provide with 8 pages of "Notes"


And also a Pocket, so I can put my stickers and some washi tapes (yeiii!!):


Well, I think this will help you if you are interested in the inside of this Weekly Planner. For more information you can go to their website, http://www.ninjandninj.com/ or directly to their shop, https://www.etsy.com/shop/ninjandninj

Maybe for the Planners Pro, it seems very simple and basics, but I think this helps a lot if your purpose is just plan for appointments, meetings, To Do's, or remembering a birthday. This planner is also good for kids in the school. This planner does not have special inserts of your meals tracking, how much water you drink in a day, budget tracking, etc... This one is very good for the beginners or people that like it simple for customize itself, like drawing in it, decorating it, using a lot of stuff to makes it more personal taste.

I hope you like this post, and please comment below.

See you soon!

-m.

No comments:

Post a Comment